In today’s article, we are looking at Instapage Vs OLITT.
We are looking at what each has to offer when it comes to helping you create conversion-optimized landing pages.
Every marketer agrees that a landing page is not worth any investment if it cannot amplify existing market efforts.
I mean, if you are already at a 2% conversion rate, you should expect a bump in that CR to above 10% after implementing a landing page.
And anything less than that is unacceptable.
Now, for a landing page to deliver desirable results, so much must go into it, and design takes over 70% of that.
And what is a better way to create a landing page than using a builder?
What is a landing page builder?
A landing page builder is a special tool used to create and publish landing pages.
Just like you would with websites, you don’t need to dig into site code to come up withe website you want, all you have to do is get a website builder.
After all, a landing page is a special page only focused on achieving a specific goal.
Before we dive into Instapage Vs OLITT, let’s briefly look at the things that make a landing page successful.
Features of the best landing page
If you are looking to create highest converting landing page, here are somethings to keep in mind;
- Compelling headline – headline is the most important part of advertising. It is the #1 thing making people stop and take a second look. If you want results, practice writing compelling headlines
- Effective copy – once you have attracted their attention, you have won half the battle. The next step is to hook the reader. To do that, you need a copy that resonates well with their situation. Make them feel like you understand their situation.
- Engaging media – text alone isn’t enough to get the job done. It is recommended to add at least one video on your landing page. It’s been proven to increase engagement and conversion.
- Trust indicators – remember, most those viewing your landing page don’t know or trust you. Adding trust indicators helps reduce that by increasing credibility. For example; adding testimonials (either video, texts, or screenshots) helps increase conversion.
- Lead capture form – this is the central reason why you are creating a squeeze page in the first place. It should contain the fields asking for the information you need to effectively sell to that person.
- Strong call-to-action – without a CTA, the visitor won’t know what to do next. Make sure it is pronounced and well placed for convenience and to maximize conversion.
- No exit points – the idea of a landing page is to keep the visitor focused. But having more than one exit point works against achieving that. Keep distractions at all time low. It should be a full page (if you are creating on an existing website).
- Sufficient white space – give your readers a breathing space. Avoid blocks of text. Instead, keep your paragraphs as short as two lines and spaces between each paragraph. This makes your squeeze page scannable and kind to the eye.
With that said, let’s look at Instapage Vs OLITT.
Instapage Vs OLITT: Ease of Use
A tool is as good as its UI.
What good is a tool if you cannot figure you way around it?
Instapage landing page builder has one the best UI.
From the homepage, everything is clear on what to do next.
If you feel like you need to first see the tool, all you have to do is schedule a demo by clicking on the SEE INSTAPAGE button.
As of their page editor, Instapage gives you two options:
Either create a landing page from scratch (from a blank canvas) or go with the available templates.
Whichever you choose, you are assured to get the job done, thanks to a drag-and-drop page builder interface, which is so powerful and easy to use.
How about OLITT?
First, OLITT is a free landing page builder.
With a straight forward homepage, it is easy to get started using this tool.
Just like Instapages, OLITT comes with powerful editing tools including a drag-and-drop feature that is easy to use.
When it comes to organization, this landing page creator tool has everything in your reach.
Templates are organized under niche categories. This makes it easy to find the right template for any type of landing page.
If you are looking for eCommerce landing pages, you will find them under the Online Stores category.
Instapage Vs OLITT: Landing page templates
To get started fast when creating a landing page for a marketing campaign, you will need a template.
These are pre-made pages with content. And all you have to do is replace the dummy content with your own.
Instapage gives you access to over 100 templates.
Despite the low number of templates, you have access to over 500 layouts.
This means that you can fully customize a template to your liking.
That’s not all.
When searching for a template, you have several filters to help you narrow the search and get what you are looking for without wasting much time.
On the other hand, OLITT comes with over 200 pre-made landing pages.
As already mentioned, it is easy to get what you are looking for, all you have to do is narrow down using categories.
Additionally, OLITT templates are mobile-optimized. This means that you won’t have to obsess about how your page is going to look on small screen devices.
Instapage Vs OLITT: Hosting system
Whether you own an existing website, or new to the online business world, having a landing page can reduce your costs of advertising and make you more.
Can you use a landing page if you do not have a website?
The answer: Yes.
On Instapage, you can create and host landing pages there, which means that you do not need an external hosting system for your pages to work.
But if you have an existing website, it makes it easy to deploy the pages. In fact, with your Instapage account, you can and deploy multiple landing pages to different websites.
At the same time, OLITT also gives you free hosting.
And that is not all.
Once you have created your landing page, you get free .olitt.com domain.
However, if you do not like it, you have an option to connect a custom domain all for free.
Instapage Vs OLITT: Integration
A landing page builder software won’t give you everything you need to run successful campaigns.
What happens after collecting the leads?
Some tools allow you to connect the system to a spreadsheet to help keep things organized.
Or, you can integrate the tool to an email database software like Mailchimp to make it easy when launching campaigns.
Lucky for you, Instapage can seamlessly connect to over 200 tools.
Just to name a few, you can integrate Instapage to tools under;
- Marketing automation – Hubspot
- Email marketing like GetResponse
- CRM like Salesforce
- eCommerce like Shopify
- Analytics like Google Analytics
- Advertising like Google Ads, among others.
If you wish to build an email list, you can create a landing page and connect it to the Mailerlite system.
From there you can start sending welcome emails as soon someone is added to the list.
On the same note, OLITT allows you to improve the functionality of your landing page through integrations.
To do that, just click on EXPAND and follow instructions for the integration to be successful.
With the OLITT landing page creator tool, you can easily collect payments right on the page.
All you have to is connect the page to your PayPal, Stripe, or Flutterwave account (other payment gateways will be added).
Instapage Vs OLITT: Tracking and Reporting
Tracking and reporting are one of the pillars making up a successful landing page campaign.
The numbers will show you whether your pages are meeting the goals or not. And from there, you can take appropriate action.
Instapage comes with built-in analytics, heatmap, and A/B testing tools.
With this combination, you can instantly get an understanding of what is working and what is not.
With the heatmap tool, you can deploy it on your landing page to better understand how users interact with your page. From the data, you can easily tweak the position of important messages to boost visibility and conversion.
On the other hand, OLITT allows you to add tools like;
- Google Analytics tracking code
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
With these reporting tools, you can easily understand your visitors, thus creating content that resonates with them well.
Instapage Vs OLITT: Pricing
Let’s talk dollars.
Instapage is hands down one of the most expensive landing page creators in the market.
With the lowest monthly package going for $199 per month, you can almost immediately get a feeling this is not a tool for everyone.
Alternatively, you have an option to get a custom plan.
This plan should give you control in paying only for the tools and features you need.
However, you have a 14-day trial period to test-drive the tool.
On the opposite side, OLITT comes with a free plan.
With the plan, you can do a lot of great things like connect a custom domain and get free access to a world-class DNS Management System, among others.
Wrapping up Instapage best alternative
99.99% of marketers agree on the role of landing pages in achieving campaign goals.
If you are looking for a self-hosted landing page creator, be sure to check out any of these two tools;