Simplesite Website Builder is a very simple builder for beginner’s building a website without factoring the design view or quality of the website. A very straightforward platform with limited creative freedom. This is a Copenhagen-based WYSIWYG website builder for novice users. The service is surprisingly basic in all areas. You don’t get any website templates, for instance. Instead, SimpleSite uses a few very standard layouts and provides controls to help you customize the colors and the content.
Pros in Simplesite
- Webstore available in the free plan
- Easy to build a simple site
- Great for mobile optimization
- Unlimited themes to choose from
Cons to Simplesite
- Outdated designs
- Inadequate widgets
- Very little support
- Limited features and functionalities
Features of Simplesite Website Builder
Whether you own a company or just trying out the Free E-commerce plan offers you a group of 5 items to sell a feature not offered by other website builders for free. You can upgrade to a paid plan to add the number of items to sell.
The customer service is ready to help you when you have questions. You can also check out the frequently asked questions in the customer service section. Though not very effective in replies and its outdated style of help.
It has only five buttons account, design, pages, preview and share. The unusual thing is that the editor doesn’t allow you to drag and drop elements to a page. All it does it displays a service icon on all part of the pages where you can add an element by clicking add content button displayed.
There are just ten choices of objects making it very limited at least. Image, text, signature, slideshow, map, contact form, headline, divider poster, and video. The only interesting part in the editor is the option to add elements side by side that’s becomes very hard in other website builders.
SimpleSite websites are 100% mobile-friendly, this ensures your website visitors have a great mobile experience when they visit your website. It also helps that you can customize the site using a mobile phone and update the site.
Simplesite Website Builder: Pricing and Plans
SimpleSite has three plans to choose from:
- The Basic plan is totally free
- The Pro plan costs $15.49 per month
- E-Commerce plan comes in at $30.49 per month
Simplesite Builder: Best Alternatives
here are some better alternatives when it comes to a good quality website building tools:
- OLITT– helps you create fast-loading websites within minutes without touching any code
- WIX – boasts a feature-rich website builder software trusted by thousands of customers
- Weebly website builder – free page builder designed with you in mind. Up to now, the tool has created over 50 million sites
- Strikingly website builder – it is based on WYSIWYG criteria (what you see is what you get) commonly referred to as front editing
Simplesite Website Builder: Verdict
Very outdated and limited causing it not worth your money. The free version may be very helpful to beginners and a very small online store with up to 5 products being sold. But for basic skills and learning purposes, it can be helpful. One is able to edit the site with a smartphone thus flexible access.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is SimpleSite really free?
Yes, simplesite is built on three plans a basic plan that is free, a pro plan at the cost of 15$ per month, and the e-commerce plan at a cost of 30$ a month.
2. Is SimpleSite com a trusted site?
Yes, given the free plan that has a good e-commerce offer of selling 5 items at no cost gives you a good window to ensure you can earn from your site at no cost incurred. Though simple website designs the presentation of your product might be the key selling point thus a good option.
3. How do I edit my SimpleSite website?
- Use your credentials to log in from the simplesite webpage.
- The template opens and you are ready to edit your website