Well, when it comes to business growth we want all that is best for us. Wix comes to offer you the best to keep winning. In this post, we’ll learn is Wix is good for e-commerce?
Today’s businesses and markets are running online. This means that we have embraced technology that is making everything easy.
Without a doubt, we have been able to transact fast and securely. We have also been able to save time and costs by means of technology.
Launching your business online is the best thing to do. It becomes easy to manage and reach out to many in a secure way.
Transactions have become simpler; it has also become easy to manage your business. One is able to track inventory and products; get to know how the business does.
As everything is turning online so do businesses. This means that there are many ecommerce places available for everyone to transact.
Well, before answering is Wix good for ecommerce, let’s gather insights.
It’s an Israeli company that provides web services. Wix also happens to be a website creation tool that makes sure you get a website for free.
Here is what Wix provides:
- Web hosting
- Domain registration and transfer
- Website builder
- And more.
Wix is the best platform to ensure you launch your online presence. It offers free website creation and affordable hosting plans.
Wix also happens to have its downsides:
- Affordable- have a wide range of plans that one can use.
- Reliable- their services are up and running with 99.9%.
- Support- have extensive material to help everyone establish on Wix.
- Vast templates- design any website fast and easily with Wix.
- Ease of use- everyone can use Wix to create their online presence.
- Compatibility- Wix ensures you create sites that are accessible on any device.
- The free plan has Wix ads on your website.
- No data export.
Is Wix good for ecommerce? To answer this we’ll have to answer the following:
Wix is a website builder and a web service provider, Wix aims at making your efforts noticed by the world and crowning you.
Wix transforms your status by making you a developer with just drag and drop. No hassle of costs and maintenance fee since you can do it all by yourself.
Is Wix good for ecommerce?
Yes, however, it depends on you too. Wix is a platform just like many others, it gives you a place to showcase your business and products.
It offers you a chance to sell and market the business. Well, you as the seller have to find a way to provide the best services and products.
Customers make up a business and the products drive sales. Choose a quality product and remember to treat customers well; all customers are not the same.
When it comes to ecommerce Wix takes the necessary precautions. They safeguard your website and interactions with SSL and many other security tools.
They also help you rank by providing SEO tools. These are tools one can use to get recognition by search engines and get to rank online and also bring traffic to their shop.
Wix also helps you create an ecommerce store using Wix stores. It’s easy to launch your business and succeed online with Wix.
Can you use Wix ecommerce for free?
No, you must have a subscription. However, creating a website on Wix is free. After creating your store for free you can upgrade to get features.
A subscription unlocks the needed tools and features to make your store ready for transactions. An ecommerce store needs security and many more features.
Transactions must be secured especially for ecommerce. With a subscription, one is able to accept payments through the website.
Is Wix better than Shopify?
Well, it depends. There are some aspects Wix has and Shopify doesn’t. However, when it comes to pricing and tools Wix takes the win.
Get more about Wix and Shopify here. Wix accommodates all, whether it’s a startup or an established business; guarantees they grow.
Shopify is a bit expensive and mostly associated with big stores. Both platforms, however, help one create a selling and marketing platform easily.
Wix vs Shopify: What do they have in common?
- They are ecommerce store platforms.
- Both offer website-building tools.
- In the two also one is able to market and grow their business online.
- Both have a trial period.
Is Wix good for dropshipping
Yes, dropshipping is accepted by Wix. Wix makes it easy to becomes a part of drop shipping which is legal and accepted by many institutions.
One simply uses the Wix app market and connects to their favorite shipping service. This means that you can sell a product you don’t own.
Get more insight s on Wix dropshipping here.
Can you integrate Wix ecommerce with platforms like Shopify?
Yes, when you have the two it’s easy to integrate. On Shopify, you can create a buy button that takes the user to your Wix store.
Wix also allows you to connect to other platforms like Amazon with the Wix apps. You don’t have to lose one platform; use them both.
Is Wix good for ecommerce? Yes, as we have seen above, let’s get into its alternatives.
It’s an ecommerce store builder with advanced tools. Shopify has a reputation for making businesses grow and keep reaching out to many.
- Online store creation
- Hosting for your stores
- Market place
- And more.
- Marketing- get to showcase your business and products easily with Shopify features like SEO, Google Ads, and much more.
- Store management- offer to dropship, manage your shop with your phone and so much more.
- Cart management- secure transactions with an SSL, accept cards easily and manage your shopping cart easily.
- Analytics- get to know how your business is performing easily and get to export reports.
- Support- there is always 24/7 help available to help solve your issues.
It’s a selling platform that allows one to bid online. This means that you can get a product or service at a lower price than indicated.
Big Commerce offers:
- Selling platform
- Business building
- And much more.
- Store design- build a store that is user-friendly, get to customize the best way.
- Cross-Channel Commerce- sell your goods and services everywhere on one platform.
- Become international- offer selling worldwide and translate your website to many languages.
- Scaling- get to grow your platform by connecting with many others.
It’s a free website builder and a service provider that enables one to create an online presence easily. It offers a drag and drop tool for your website creation.
Here is what Weebly offers:
- Free website creation
- Hosting plans
- Ecommerce stores
- And more
- Page builder- create amazing sites by just drag and drop.
- Mobile apps- manage your website from an app and make sales on the go.
- Powerful design tools- make your website accessible to every device.
- Marketing tools- connect custom domains and use SEO tools to grow your website.
- Free hosting- get your business online without a cost.
There are many alternatives to Wix. The above are a few that one would consider for ecommerce. Wix is good for ecommerce because it provides the best tools for business.
Get growing with Wix and its alternatives. Get online fast and easily and promote your business easily using ecommerce platforms.