These are settings for products that show more details about the products:
Such as sizes available and colors for clothes. Book publishers and authors for books and journals. Brands and manufacturers for tangible goods.
How properties appear on your product
Benefits of properties:
1.The properties give your customer a variety to choose from.
2. The properties help to distinguish suppliers of similar products
3. The information provided may draw buyers of specific brands.
These are selective product properties that allow price allocation.These qualities work together with product options.
- Variants require selection of the option type on the product page as below:
- The specific price for the product variety require to be updated, when the product has varying prices for same product, for example if a shirt, size S costs $120 and shirt, size XL costs $125.Or if selling oil in jars, you can create Variants using the jar size such as 0.5 liter, 1 liter and 5 liters.
variants on a shirt, size S costs $120 and shirt, size XL costs $125
Image of variants for a tshirt, size S costs $120 and Tshirt, size XL costs $125:
These variations can be updated on products as on table below:
- The variety details on checkout page appear as below: