Have you heard of Build Site? Well, this we’ll learn about it and more.
Technology is taking over; from automated machines, Artificial Intelligence… there are so many applications of it.
A while back we struggled in completing transactions and getting to places. These days you don’t even need to queue.
By just visiting a commerce website, you can shop, pay and get your product delivered. No more wasting time and incurring extra costs.
Everyone is taking their business online. The internet is a large platform offering all that you need to succeed online.
It’s making it easy to start a business, reach out to many and keep communicating with everyone easily.
To build site simply means to start from scratch. It’s establishing a platform where people can connect, share and get information.
There are two ways you can achieve this:
- Pay someone to do it for you- this means a designer. One who has web development skills to create it for you.
- Do it yourself- means you get to code it yourself. However, there is a far much easier way to do it.
You don’t need to learn programming or designing skills. In less than 10 minutes you can be done with the creation.
How? Well by using a site builder.
What is a site builder?
It is a tool that enables everyone to create a stunning website without hassle. This means that you don’t have to code.
You also don’t need web design skills. One just needs to know what kind of website they need and how to drag and drop.
Site builders often use a drag and drop tool to help one create easily. They offer you flexible schedules to make sure you make it online.
How does a site builder work?
A site builder has preinstalled templates- they are the formats one can use to create the site. Alternatively, you can build from blank.
Once you visit a site builder one needs to create an account, select a plan and proceed to choose a template.
The template you choose will be the format for your website. Once you have your template proceed to edit.
Here one picks the right fonts, colors, photos, and content for your website. You have to consider that this is what you want everyone to see.
Well, after you all done the next thing is to publish. One needs to connect a domain which people will be using to reach your site.
Alternatively, you can use the subdomain provided by the site builder. Domains are best and affordable since with $0.99 you can have your own.
It gives your website a sense of professionalism. It also makes it look legitimate.
Why use a site builder?
Site builders come with freemium plans. This means one can create a website without spending a dime. You don’t have to pay anyone.
Besides, it also offers free tools that help you make your site stunning. You also cut down on hosting and domains.
You don’t need a huge budget to build site and take your idea live.
Just imagine creating without even owning a personal computer. Adding and editing content from anywhere in the world.
Isn’t that amazing? Well, a website builder offers you all these. Besides, you just need a browser and a good internet connection.
Once you are logged into your account just make the necessary changes and update.
Site builders have good customer support. In case you run into issues one can contact them and they will help you resolve the issue.
Also, support reaches out to know what kind of issues you are facing. Always ready to respond and help you create the best site. They are reliable.
One doesn’t need to keep calling and following up on the web creation. You decide on when and how best to create.
Besides in less than 10 minutes, you can have your site up. From picking a template to editing then publishing; you just need to put your content.
Besides, to build site one just needs to move elements around to get the desired results.
Ease of use
Everyone can build a site. This means that site builders provide the best platform to enable you to create the best sites.
One doesn’t need to know many technical skills to use it. Just need to know how to drag and drop till you get the desired design.
No programming or design skills needed
A site builder does it all for you. One doesn’t need coding skills; knowing also wouldn’t hurt. Besides you can use some to make your website look amazing.
For design, you get premade-themed templates. It’s from these templates that you form your website and create a stunning site.
With a site builder, you don’t need to call or keep following up on someone to update your site. This you can do it by yourself.
No hassles and in case you run into issues the support is ready to help. A site builder offers more than this and helps you build site fast and easily.
Which website builder is best?
There are many site builders that offer to build sites for you. Here are the best site builders:
OLITT stands out and offers everyone a chance to make it in the website industry. It is simple to use and uses a drag and drop tool.
This is what OLITT offers:
- Security- all your websites are protected with a FREE SSL. This means your website is safe and anyone can transact with you securely.
- Many plugins- one can create and connect their sites with plugins to add features and functions to their website.
- Ease of use- has a drag and drop tool to help you design your site fast. Besides, it’s responsive and tasks are easily completed.
- Free website creation- you don’t have to spend a dime to create your stunning site.
- Free hosting- once you create a website with OLITT that’s all, they help you host your website.
- Domain names and domain name management- buy cheap domains at OLITT, transfer and manage them at ease.
Pros and Cons of OLITT
- Free- create any website for free and begin transacting. Also, connecting a domain is free.
- Many templates- you can choose from a wide category of templates and use them to create your website.
- Easy to use- has made web design easy. One just needs to drag and drop to have the best website.
- Secure- all your websites are protected from malicious people and attacks.
- Difficult to migrate data- once you create with OLITT your data remains there.
Here is how to build site with OLITT.
It’s a web service provider that offers web creation. GoDaddy also has a free trial.
- One-Month Free Trial- build your websites for free for one month without spending a dime or entering credit card details.
- Compatibility- all sites created with GoDaddy can be accessed via any device and still look great.
- Backup and restore- your site is safely stored.
- Drag and drop editor- create and edit your websites fast and easily.
Here are the pros and cons of GoDaddy
- Security features- one gets free SSL to help secure their sites.
- Backup and restore- offers you the option of keeping your data safe.
- Payment options- one can use many ways to pay for their plans.
- Many themes- provides many themes to make your sites look amazing.
- Limited live chat support.
- A bit expensive when you want to have the best features.
It’s a cloud-based site builder offering everyone a chance to go live. It has a drag and drop tool for easy creation.
- Wix editor- create stunning sites easily by just drag and drop.
- Free templates- well-themed templates that are free and easy to use.
- Mobile optimized- sites created with WIX are mobile and all device ready.
- Wix ADI- an artificial intelligence that helps create a website for you.
Pros and Cons of WIX
- Many templates available- one can create any website fast with easy-to-use templates.
- Intuitive Drag And Drop Interface- the creation of a website is easy using the drag and drop tools.
- Extra free features- have your website perform great with the amazing features you get.
- Support- get helped whenever you run into issues.
- The free plan allows for Wix to brand on your website.
- A site can’t be transferred- once you create with WIX it remains there.
Here is a list of more site builders. Well, now you know to build site fast and easily. You don’t have to keep waiting to have enough money.